Updated June 18, 2015
Maeru Systems Llc is committed to ensuring privacy and security of our services and software while delivering the performance, power, and convenience that our customers desire.
This privacy notice applies to inCloudERP Services offered by Maeru Systems Llc that link to this notice ("the Services"). The Services are intended for businesses/ organizations and consumers visiting inCloudERP and Maeru Systems website.
Information we collect:
- We collect personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e–mail, phone, and credit card number (if making payment by credit card) when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration and payment.
- We may collect and store sensitive information such as account and purchase information on your behalf as part of the services provided to you.
- We collect personal information to deliver or allow access to our products and services.
- We collect information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons to manage our Web sites and services, advertising on our site, data entry forms, reports, and e–mail programs.
- We collect user feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
- We may obtain additional information about you, such as demographic information, from commercially available sources.
Collecting Your Data
Maeru Systems Llc collects 'personal data' about you only with your full knowledge in conjunction with:
- A product purchase
- Registration of a purchased product
- A request for information
- A request for any trial products that Maeru Systems Llc may offer
- All personal data you submit will be controlled by Maeru Systems Llc.
Using Your Data
It is Maeru Systems Llc's policy that you should know exactly what personal data we collect from you and how we will use it. We collect personal data from you for the purpose of processing your order or enquiry. We may use your personal data to supply products and services to you that you have requested, carry out any agreement with you or take any steps that you have requested. In particular, we may:
- Update you on the status of your order.
- Alert you to important product revisions or updates.
- Inform you about upgrades to your purchased Maeru Systems Llc products.
- Customize your experience with us.
- Ensure that you are properly registered to receive technical support.
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We post customer testimonials. We receive permission to post testimonials that include personal data prior to posting.
In addition to the above uses, where you have given us appropriate permission, we may also use your personal data for the following purposes and direct marketing ('Additional Purposes'):
- Tell you about special discounts on additional Maeru Systems Llc products and services.
- Advise you about new Maeru Systems Llc products and services and our channel Advertisement partners’ products and service.
- Advise you about new products from other carefully-screened companies that Maeru Systems Llc feels may be of interest to you (we carefully screen and then select such companies only when we are satisfied that their products and/or services are likely to be of interest to you).
- Ask you for feedback on our offerings and your experience with us.
Aggregate data is general data about groups of customers and does not identify individual customers. Maeru Systems Llc may combine your data with that of other individuals to create aggregate data which we will use to improve our products & services and develop new ones. For example, we may tell a third party how many people purchased a certain product, but not that you personally purchased a specific item.
Security and Data RetentionSecurity of your personal information is important to us. We encrypt transmission of your information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us through our Contact page
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and maintain our normal business operations. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If at any time you wish for us to delete your personal data from our files, please make this request by writing to the address provided below, or through our Contact page, and we will respond promptly. Please understand that it may be technically or legally impossible.
- Most browsers accept and maintain cookies by default. Check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preference. You can choose to decline cookies while at our Website, but this may limit your ability to access certain areas of the Website.
Alternatively you may wish to visit an independent source of information, www.about cookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual or network operator for advice.
To access and download data from Maeru Systems Llc you must ensure your browser is able to accept cookies. Cookies are required for inCloudERP and Maeru Systems Llc services to authenticate registered users and to provide access to certain areas of our Websites that are available to limited registered users only. Cookies are deleted when you close your browser, as well; this authentication becomes invalid after a certain period of time.
With or without cookies, our Websites track usage data, such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring Website (if any) and other parameters in the URL. We use this data to better understand Website usage so that we know what areas of our Website users prefer and what organizations might have an interest in our offerings.
Disclosing Your Data
Maeru Systems Llc may also transfer personal data to Maeru Systems Llc-affiliated companies in other countries. In addition, we will transfer/share your personal data as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
It is Maeru Systems Llc's policy that you are kept in control of the ways in which we use your personal data for the Additional Purposes. All Maeru Systems Llc communications, in whatever medium, that involve the recording of personal data for these Additional Purposes include a short section that allows you to indicate your preferences with respect to the use of that personal data. You can choose whether or not you wish to receive additional information or promotional offers from Maeru Systems Llc.
Data Collected by Telephone
In the event that you submit your personal details by telephone, please note that Maeru Systems Llc may monitor or record your call for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide evidence of your order or transaction with us
- To ensure that we comply with relevant regulatory procedures
- To see that quality standards or targets are being met In the interests of national security to prevent or detect crime or to investigate the unauthorized use of a telecommunications system
- To secure the effective operation of our telecommunications system
Additional InformationAny information that you choose to provide us with will be used to personalize and improve our customer service operations. All information is collected and stored in a secure manner and is used strictly in relation to this policy and your stated preference. Maeru Systems Llc shall not be responsible or liable for loss of privacy, disclosure of information, harm, damage or loss that may result from your transmission of any information to us. In addition, under the law, we must cooperate fully with any law enforcement agency should a situation arise where our information about customers could be of assistance.
From time to time, Maeru Systems Llc may introduce new products and services to our customers that may require modifications to this policy. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time by notifying our customers, via the Maeru Systems Llc Website, of a new or revised policy. These modifications will only apply to personal data that you then provide to us after the date of the modification.
Consent for Contact
As a Maeru Systems Llc customer and user of inCloudERP software, you are giving Maeru Systems’ a consent to contact you for marketing purposes. You will receive marketing messages, we may also use your contact information to inform you of other products or services we think might interest you.
We may also communicate with you regarding the usability of your product or critical messages relating to your service or software. These communications may include service messages, subscription renewal notices, critical notices or legally mandated notices.
In the future, we may make changes to our privacy policies or practices. If we make material changes regarding personal information, we will update our statement and post a notice on the Maeru Systems Llc Website 7 days before the changes take effect.
Contact Us for More Information
Maeru Systems Llc.
15326 128th Ave NE
Woodinville, WA 98072,